Saturday, December 30, 2006

making things the way i would have wanted them

so for the last week i have been thinking about what i would have wanted around the time of my surgery from my doctors and other caregivers that i did not get or think could have been done in a way that helped my healing. . obviously i am not a doctor so i am really focusing on the emotional sides of things. . and the one thing that keeps coming back in my head is a support group for young people that have had or are about to have open heart surgery. .. to be able to see a 29 year old who had open heart a year ago and is now doing everything he or she could want to do would have helped me a lot. .. .i am currently working on a sort of proposal for the people i know at the hospital i went to. .. .to make this a reality. .. .. .ill let you know if it succeds. ..i have a feeling that this will come with a need to raise some capital. .. .. we shall see

No comments:


This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called heart. Make your own badge here.
My photo
part bovine, part robot, and part dacron