Thursday, December 28, 2006

nurses

so earlier today i was making my usual rounds to a couple of medical blogs that i started reading after my surgery. . one is called pixelrn and her last post i thought was just great. when i was in the hospital the level and nursing care and the like was just amazing. i have so much more respect for them than i ever had before. there was one in particular who was the ultimate pro. .. she would always fight to make sure i was getting everything i needed and had at least 5 or 6 other patients at the same time. she would come by my room and take me for walks when i needed help. .. .give me all my meds on time. .. and in general make me feel better. .both physically and mentally. .what amazed me most in some ways about the nurses was how good they are at responding to each individual personality of the different patients and making everyone comfortable. . i am not sure how much sense this all makes. . but either way. .. i want to figure out a way to thank them. . and it wont be a cheesy #1 nurse mug

No comments:


This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called heart. Make your own badge here.
My photo
part bovine, part robot, and part dacron